Azur Lane

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

HentaiSenpai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: Azur Lane

Post by HentaiSenpai » 03 Jan 2019, 08:52

PharaohAtem wrote:I just downloaded this.

Welcome to the boat waifu game

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 03 Jan 2019, 10:54

HentaiSenpai wrote:Welcome to the boat waifu game

Haha this is literally the best description of this game :P We should start a guild I guess...

HentaiSenpai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by HentaiSenpai » 03 Jan 2019, 11:34

toshioa wrote:Haha this is literally the best description of this game :P We should start a guild I guess...

I'm on the Washington server if any of there too.

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 03 Jan 2019, 12:10

I'm currently on Sandy but I could start a new one on Washington too? ;)

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 03 Jan 2019, 19:21

toshioa wrote:I'm currently on Sandy but I could start a new one on Washington too? ;)

I considered using the other servers as alts as well. it would be a bit weird starting from scratch though :lol:
Image Image Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 03 Jan 2019, 23:09

HentaiSenpai wrote:Welcome to the boat waifu game

Thanks

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 04 Jan 2019, 11:21

Kai wrote:I considered using the other servers as alts as well. it would be a bit weird starting from scratch though :lol:

True but might be fun all the same? :) haha. Least you and I are on the same server ;)

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 04 Jan 2019, 12:46

toshioa wrote:True but might be fun all the same? :) haha. Least you and I are on the same server ;)

well true.

Speaking of, I have my entire main fleet at max level now, with most equipment at +8. I've married them all too and San Diego is at max affection :) Roll on next event, more new skins and apparently new ships incoming, including Possibly Ultra Rare ships from what I heard
Image Image Image

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 07 Jan 2019, 12:51

Kai wrote:well true.

Speaking of, I have my entire main fleet at max level now, with most equipment at +8. I've married them all too and San Diego is at max affection :) Roll on next event, more new skins and apparently new ships incoming, including Possibly Ultra Rare ships from what I heard

Oh wow! Well played man, well played! I'm guessing you threw some extra pennies at the game then in order to buy the rings etc? You're leaps and bounds beyond me now, I just can't seem to find the time to properly play it. I log maybe 3-4 times a day but it's mostly to handle commissions and to restock the dorm. I've not really progressed the campaign any further or upped my levels or equipment. I really need a good day or so undisturbed to smash through it :lol:

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 07 Jan 2019, 17:25

toshioa wrote:Oh wow! Well played man, well played! I'm guessing you threw some extra pennies at the game then in order to buy the rings etc? You're leaps and bounds beyond me now, I just can't seem to find the time to properly play it. I log maybe 3-4 times a day but it's mostly to handle commissions and to restock the dorm. I've not really progressed the campaign any further or upped my levels or equipment. I really need a good day or so undisturbed to smash through it :lol:

Yeah, but I think I'm more/less in a place where I don't feel like I need to just splash the cash to get what I want at that instant. Maybe if I want to marry other ships but right now I want to actually finish setting up my PvP fleet before I even think about that.

I've heard Chapter 9 and beyond are really tough even with Lv100 and maxed out ships so I'm just going to take the main story slowly. Right now I haven't even started Chapter 7 yet, and I'll probably finish maxing out my second fleet before I do, otherwise I'm just going to patiently wait for the next event, which there's maintenance coming this Thursday so let's see what they bring then :)
Image Image Image

HentaiSenpai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by HentaiSenpai » 11 Jan 2019, 23:54

I got the new ship... I'm happy...

Stitchdemon13
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Stitchdemon13 » 16 Jan 2019, 18:44

I JUST started playing like yesterday! The girls are really cute but I'm still figuring everything out!
I just unlocked the dorms

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 17 Jan 2019, 10:39

Stitchdemon13 wrote:I JUST started playing like yesterday! The girls are really cute but I'm still figuring everything out!
I just unlocked the dorms

Welcome my friend :lol: It's a really addictive game, not going to lie. I usually play it several times a day and every time I see a new notification, I'm on it immediately :lol: Need any help, feel free to ask though [mention=72923]Kai[/mention] is probably the man you want an answer from :P

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 17 Jan 2019, 11:29

toshioa wrote:Welcome my friend :lol: It's a really addictive game, not going to lie. I usually play it several times a day and every time I see a new notification, I'm on it immediately :lol: Need any help, feel free to ask though [mention=72923]Kai[/mention] is probably the man you want an answer from :P

When you put it like that, that's Commander Kai to you :P
Image Image Image

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 17 Jan 2019, 11:50

Kai wrote:When you put it like that, that's Commander Kai to you :P

:lol: Touche... you win this round Sir :P